唯美

唯美

Monday, April 21, 2014

New Friend



Today, in my Computer Application in Management class, I had got a new friend. I got this new friend through a special way, which my lecturer has made a list for us and call name by name. Lecturer did this sure got her plan. She want us to make more friend in the class with different people and not only join with own friend only. This is because our lecturer class quite big and we have no chance to know more friend but only friend around us only.

When my lecturer calling the name of other classmates, I'm waiting and waiting. I very curious who will be my new friend on today. Finally, lecturer called my name and my new friend name--Lim Chiao Jin and Nurul Fatehah. And I raised up my hand and my new friend too. After I saw her, we find a place and start to talk and know each other. 

My new friend name--Nurul Fatehah bt. Hasdriyzam. She is a small size girl and younger than me which is 20 years old, my junior taking Marketing course in semester two now. Our hometown are same which is from Kedah. And she is the eldest among her siblings and same with me too also the eldest. She stay at DPP Sime Darby in UUM campus which far from my hostel because my hostel is out of UUM campus. She has hobbies which are listening music and watching movie when free times. She said this can help her to release stress especially when facing the difficult assignment and exam time. She join silat gayung for her co-curriculum. her favorite food is Tomyam which same with me also. Lastly, her favorite colour is blue and pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment