唯美

唯美

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Graduation from Ko-K

My ko-k which is co-curriculum is taekwondo. Taekwondo is a Korea martial art. It combines combat and self-defense techniques with sport and exercise. In Korean, tae means "to strike or break with the foot", kwon means "to strike or braek with the fist" and do means "way of life".

I started learning taekwondo when secondary school which was form three. And I got the black belt 1st Dan when form five. I felt happy when joined the taekwondo club in secondary school because I can knew many new friends.









Therefore, I continued my taekwondo as my ko-k in uni life. My taekwondo's coach is Mr. Setafa and he is a very nice person. He taught us from semester one to semester four. But, the time passes very fast, four semester ko-k have been finished. All of the members felt sad and reluctant when the last day of ko-k. on that day, we have took many photo as the memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment